Here are the previous monthly photos and his 4 month shot, so you can see how he's changed! (I also decided to start putting the monkey in the photos, so it'll give us something to compare his size to. :) )
In other news, Randy is just finishing up his first 2 weeks at Cashman. So far he is loving it. He hasn't started doing his normal job yet, but will be out at the mines on Monday. These last 2 weeks he has been in training for the computer system, MSHA, etc. Today, he is also taking the test to get his CDL, and we're hoping it might mean a promotion sooner rather than later.
I am counting down the days until I get to stay home with Jax...just 4 left! I can't wait! I am so excited to get to spend all day every day with my little man. I have missed him far too much these last couple months. We're both going to miss seeing Randy as often, but it'll kind of even out. At his previous job, we didn't see him until 7:00 pm every night anyway; now we could be seeing him as early as 4:30 or 5:00 pm. The only downfall is that now he will be working Fridays. We are still happy we'll get weekends together, though!
Anyway - here are some more photos I took of little Jax today.
[Hanging out in his bouncer.]
[He is the best of mom & dad. :)]
[I am in love with this chub!]
[He plays with his hands constantly now.]
[And he's discovered his tongue.]
[Bella & Ozzy had to play right next to him.]
[Loungin' on the couch.]
Well, we hope you all are doing well. There's nothing we can complain about here!

No comments:
Post a Comment