Here are some pictures and videos from the last few weeks (maybe even longer on videos). Just thought I'd post them so that the next blog post isn't 10 miles long.
Playing in the rocks.
Cool dude. (He didn't keep them on more than a few seconds.)
I. Love. French Fries. So much, that I cram as many as I can in my mouth at once.
Here's my spoon, Dad. Picnic at the park this last Saturday.
Playing with Mom. Silly boy.
It's raining!
Our sweet boy.
Cheeeeeese!
The look he gave me when I took the camera away from him.
Hello friends and family! We decided to start this blog to keep all of you updated on our everyday lives. Okay, mainly just updated on Jax... ;) Please leave us comments, and make sure to keep us updated on how you are doing, as well. We hope you enjoy! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment