Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Visit with Debbie and Jem

Last weekend, Randy's Mom and little sister came to visit us for a few days.  Friday night, we went to Winger's for Jem's birthday.  Saturday, we spent most of the day just hanging out at home and then did a little bit of shopping.  It was a nice, relaxing weekend.  Jax loves Jem.  He was so interested in her and would scrunch up his face to make her laugh.  He loved hanging out with her.  It was too cute!

Well, here are some pictures we took.  :)

Hanging out with Aunt Jem

Wingers Birthday dinner for Jem!

Trying a chicken wing

Chicken hat!

She wanted to put the candles on her birthday cake.

I sure love this boy!

Hanging out with Grandma at Spoon Me

Grandma kisses

Silly Jem

Randy and Jem enjoying their fro-yo

Hanging out on the table

Let me try some, Auntie!

:)


Little monster
Smiley boy
Relaxing, watching a movie
Like I said, he adores her!
He loves his Auntie.
One of his new summer outfits...a little big, but I bet he'll be grown into it soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment