I have a feeling that now that the weather is warming up, I will be blogging a lot more often. If I don't, I'll have too many photos to post each time!
We had a pretty busy weekend. Saturday, we went to the park in Carlin for a bbq. We spent the afternoon just hanging out and playing with the kids. It was such a nice day!
[Hanging out with friends.]
[Loving the swing, as always.]
[He thinks it's so fun.]
[Mr. Space Cadet]
[Trying out the slide.]
[Hugs for da da]
[Pouty face]
[Spike wanted to see Jax so bad.]
[Just playing with a stick.]
[Hanging out with Dad.]
[Trying on Mom's shades.]
[Got her!]
Sunday, for Mother's Day (our very first one!), we spent most of the day eating. Haha. The boys woke me up with my favorite breakfast (french toast) and an adorable homemade card. Then we had brunch with my Dad's family at the Red Lion. Later that afternoon, we made our way out to my Mom's house for a bbq. It was a great day!
[Mother's Day Brunch]
[BBQ]
[Letting him try some french silk pie]
[The boys]
[Going to see grandma]
And here are some other pictures and videos I meant to upload the other day, but forgot! :)
[His newest facial expression]
[His first time swimming.]
[His second time swimming]
[Enjoying the sunshine and warm weather!]
Oh, and he did get another tooth today! Looks like his 8th tooth is about to pop through, too! Hopefully after that he'll get a little bit of a break.
Well, we hope you all are enjoying this spring weather, too! :)
Hello friends and family! We decided to start this blog to keep all of you updated on our everyday lives. Okay, mainly just updated on Jax... ;) Please leave us comments, and make sure to keep us updated on how you are doing, as well. We hope you enjoy! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment