Randy has been working six 14.5 hour days straight (only having Sunday off) and will be doing this for the next 3 weeks. I'm not going to lie...it sucks, but the money will be great, and we figure he kind of needs to prove himself at this point. So, needless-to-say, Jax and I miss him so much. I wish you could see the smile Jax gets on his face the second he sees his dad. Luckily, Jax has changed his schedule up a little bit and is starting to stay up a little later. He usually gets to see Randy for 15-30 minutes a night because of it now.
I'm still doing kettle bells 4 days a week, and I'm down 5 pounds in 4 weeks. I can't wait to see what my measurements are after the 6 weeks. I'm surprised how much I actually enjoy this class, too. Everyone is just so supportive and encouraging, and I do feel like I'm getting stronger, so I'm hoping I'll be able to continue taking this class, well, pretty much always!
So, here's what I'm sure you're really wanting to see. Photo updates! :)
[Snuggling with Dad.]
[First time in the snow. He didn't know what to think.]
[His bouncer is his favorite toy.]
[Smiley boy.]
[Can't you see I'm busy, Mom?]
[He loves Scout.]
[That look says it all. This is how he felt about carrots.]
[Ewww - kisses from mom.]
We hope you are all doing great. I'll try to post some videos later!
No comments:
Post a Comment